We take care of our guests.We examine daily the updates of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Italian Higher Institute of Health (ISS) and the Ministry of Health, in order to adopt, in our farm, the shared safety protocols aimed at preventing the spread of virus. Our goal is to guarantee the well-being and safety of our guests and our collaborators, in all circumstances.
Safety first of all.The guests of the farmhouse are accommodated in 7 apartments, all with their own toilet, outdoor areas equipped with tables, chairs and deck chairs for exclusive use. Most of our guests prefer privacy and use their own kitchen and / or book the restaurant service. The distancing is therefore already de facto guaranteed. We will communicate the information in the self-control plan (Legislative Decree 17/05/2020) in advance by e-mail prior to arrival. In order to avoid the parking and the gathering of people, it should be noted that all the common areas for guests are outdoors, with the exception of the common lounge with television and billiards which will be closed or managed between openings and closings, ensuring compliance with the obligations of law about the mask and the distances. We guarantee wide availability and accessibility to hand hygiene systems with hydro-alcoholic solutions in various locations within the facility, promoting their frequent use by customers and employees.
Measures adopted- Possibility of (CHECK IN ON LINE)
- Rigorous sanitation of rooms and apartments, restaurant, swimming pool and common areas. The staff in the cleaning service and in the common areas are equipped with personal protective equipment necessary for the correct performance of the work entrusted to them.
- Hand sanitizers placed in guest contact areas
- Providing medical masks and gloves for our guests and collaborators on request; - Specialized training of our collaborators aimed at guaranteeing knowledge and compliance with hygiene and safety protocols.
Air conditioningFilters will be removed at each customer change and washed with water with a water jet (directed against the flow of air) and sanitized with bleach or alcohol spray.
Restaurant1. Sanitation of environments according to procedures indicated by the Ministry of Health; Obligation to respect interpersonal distance (at least one meter between one person and another).
2. Alcoholic gel with an alcohol concentration between 60-85% for hand hygiene, with firm indication of use before accessing the restaurant / bar and at the entrance to the toilets.
3. Use of adequate information signs to respect the distance, at the entrance of each environment and in all common areas, also understandable in English.
4. Buffet consumption is not allowed.
5. Promote the exchange of air in indoor environments
6. Customers will have to use the mask whenever they are not seated at the table.
7. The administration service is provided exclusively by staff, equipped with adequate equipment, exclusively with table service and à la carte menu, or breakfast box / lunch box. Upon request, breakfast can be served directly in your room.